Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
317
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
14
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,125

No I don't think so

Summary:

Ducky's trying to make Gibbs do something he doesn't want to do.

Work Text:

No, I don't think so
By Josette Grover


"I've already made the appointment, so stop arguing. I'm the medical authority here, remember? I can take you off active duty until you do it."

"That's not playing fair." Gibbs says, propping himself up on his elbow and giving his lover the hurt puppy dog look.

"Don't give me that look." Ducky orders, rolling his eyes as he takes his glasses off and pushes away from the desk and walks towards the bed where his lover is lounging.. "And don't give me the quivering lips either, I'm very upset at you right now."

"But Ducky."

"Don't but Ducky me, young man. You should have said something was the matter when I had you in for your physical last month. We could have taken care of this by now. As it is, Anthony had to tell me what happened."

"Damn little tattletale. It really isn't any problem."

"Gibbs, you were holding a report at arms length and you still couldn't read it. Anthony had to grab it out of your hand to read it out loud. Now I'm sure it's nothing more than a little middle-aged nearsightedness. The eye doctor will be able to fit you up for reading glasses without a bit of trouble."

"I'm only 33. I'm too young for Middle-aged anything."

"Early middle aged nearsightedness." Ducky soothes his lover before sliding under the covers. Pulling Gibbs to him, he settles on his back with Gibbs head on his chest. Running a hand through Gibbs still damp from a quick shower hair he moves in for the kill.

"Besides, have I ever told you that I find men who wear glasses incredibly sexy?"

"Nothing wrong with my eyes," Gibbs grumbles as he drifts off to sleep, "my arms are just too damn short."



END