Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    FEEDBACK: Oh, absolutely.
    ARCHIVE: Just let me know, so I can read everything else on your site.
    RATING: NC-17
    PAIRING: Fred/George
    SUMMARY: A bit of friendly competition gets quite out of hand. Not that it bothers Fred and George, mind you. Written for the RS.org sleazy fic drive.
    NOTES: A thank you to Flavored Sugar (Erin) for the Beta review and excellent suggestions. This comes from reading one too many angst! twincest fics. I decided it was time for them to just have some naughty fun. Mostly. My Beta tells me to expect flames.
    DISCLAIMER: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,558
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    12
    Hits:
    1,308