Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    A young, very tired Lex Luthor comes home from working several long days in a row to find himself in Clark Kent's talented, eager hands.
    Spoilers for: None.
    Disclaimer: I don't own either of these lovely characters and will not be making any money off this story. They are the property of DC Comics, Warner Brothers, Millar/Gough, and possibly other corporate entities that I've left out. Clark Kent and Lex Luthor are the original creations of Joe Shuster and Jerry Siegel. I've written this story purely for entertainment purposes only. Enjoy!
    (Note: Clark Kent is described differently by me than that of actor Tom Welling's portrayal of him. That is intended here and I hope readers are able to fully enjoy this piece anyway. This story may be archived on any and all sites that are deemed appropriate for adult-themed fics such as these. Please just inform me first of where you are archiving it. I gladly welcome any positive, genuine feedback. No flames please. Thank you.)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,738
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    15
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    2,186