Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,012
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,638

Drabble: For Love or Money

Summary:

Fandom: Crime Story

Pairing: Joey/Danny
Rating: PG13
Summary: small scene, partly based on the ep "For Love or Money".
Disclaimer: Crime Story was created by Michael Mann. I'm only borrowing the characters for a bit of fun.
Archive: my website: The Python's Lair - and the WWOMB

Work Text:

Drabble: For Love or Money
by Python

 

All of the members of the MCU liked a party, although they'd never been to one quite like the town of Lakeville, Iowa was throwing for them. The citizens may have been small-town people but they liked to cut loose. Plus, the mayor owned the local motel and gave the Chicago cops all rooms for free. It was so nice to get some appreciation.

Since Danny and Joey couldn't touch each other the way they really wanted in public, they started one of their games to make each other jealous. First, it was Joey on the dance floor with a beautiful brunette. She wrapped her arms tightly around him and her hands trailed down to touch his ass.

//That's private property and it's definitely not yours.// Joey thought with a smirk in Danny's direction.

Danny didn't react except for a corner of his mouth twitching. He turned to the woman next to him, who just happened to be as pretty as Joey's dance partner, and gave his most charming smile. "Wanna dance?"

She grinned. "Sure. I'm Nancy."

"Danny."

Joey pretended to be listening to the woman in his arms. What was her name? Cheryl, that was it. He gave mono-syllabic answers as needed. His eyes never left Danny and that creature plastered to him. Joey growled low in his throat when the creature started whispering to Danny and he saw the flush in Danny's cheeks.

Danny politely declined Nancy's invitation. However, she wasn't disappointed and jumped to dance with the next guy who asked her. Danny looked around and saw Joey hand Cheryl off to another poor sap and walk to the bar.

Joey and Danny spent the next couple of hours watching each other, but not having any contact, and drinking. Joey had a problem with the towel dispenser in the bathroom. He came out, wrapped in a towel, with the dispenser under his arm.

Meanwhile, Danny stood next to Walter, watching Walter fill a beer glass to overflowing in an effort to get rid of the foam. He took the glass from Walter. "That's not how you do it."

Danny blew the foam out and onto an unsuspecting woman's neck and shoulders. She squealed but didn't protest when he wrapped his arms around her from behind. He licked the drops on her neck. "Sorry."

She laughed and pressed back against him. Danny laughed too and didn't need to look to know that Joey was watching. He licked at her neck some more, really hoping to get under Joey's skin.

At the opposite side of the hall, Mike handed Joey a key. The latter forced his gaze away from Danny. "What's this?"

Mike chuckled. "The mayor's given us all keys to the city." He went across the room to Danny and Walter and gave them theirs.

"Come on. I'll show you what these are for," the woman in Danny's arms said.

Danny noted Joey chatting with another cute girl out of the corner of his eye. "Okay."

Joey started to dance with another beauty to get Danny's attention away from that woman. Unfortunately, it didn't work and he caught sight of Danny leaving with her, Nate, Nate's new friend, and Walter.

Danny wondered how long it would take for Joey to follow them. He'd finally found out the name of the woman with the wet shoulders. "This isn't a bad bar, Sadie."

Before Sadie could answer, a fistfight broke out between Nate and a local. Everyone jumped in. Danny ended up with his arms pinned behind him and a guy punching him in the stomach.

Joey rushed in just in time. He pulled one guy off Walter's back and threw him over the bar. Then he broke up the two-on-one on Danny.

The MCU crew cleaned house and then left the bar. Sadie led Danny out to a convertible by the side of the road. "Let's go for a ride."

It didn't really occur to Danny or Nate that they were stealing this car. They were too drunk to really care. So, they went with the two girls, accidentally leaving Walter and Joey behind.

Joey stared after them. A feral grin spread across his face. He knew Danny and Danny would come back to him.

An hour later, Danny left Sadie passed out on his bed. He'd been concerned that he might have had to fend off her advances. Instead, as soon as she saw his bed, she crawled onto it and fell into a deep sleep.

Danny unsteadily made his way to Joey's room. Before he could raise his hand to knock, Joey flung the door open, grabbed his shirt, and yanked him inside. He didn't get a word out before Joey's mouth was on his.

"You're mine, Danny," Joey growled.

Danny grabbed Joey's ass and pulled Joey against him. "And you belong to me, Joey."

Joey's eyes glittered. "I think we should continue this in bed."

Danny backed Joey towards said piece of furniture. "Good idea."

The next morning, Danny slipped out of bed extra early. Joey woke and reached for him. "I have to get back to my room before she wakes up," Danny whispered.

"Why?" Joey whined.

"Because I intend to convince her that she had the best sex of her life last night." Danny smirked. "After all, I do have a reputation to maintain."

"She'll be so disappointed that she can't remember it." Joey laughed and waved Danny off. "I'll see you later at breakfast."

Joey's eyes slid closed and Danny kissed his forehead. "Anything you say, Joey," he whispered and slipped out.

 

The Python's Lair - http://www.geocities.com/bikertaker2000/Python.html
Email: flairswench@hotmail.com