Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Series: Part II of Private Dancer
    Rated NC-17 language and m/m sexual situations
    Archive: Allslash, Archive X, TER/MA, All Things Rat, Den of Sin, Slashville. Anywhere else, please ask me first.
    Summary: Howard's club is in trouble and he needs Alex to help him save it. But at the end of Private Dancer, Alex had hung up his g-string and rode off into the sunset with Fox. So, will he or won't he?
    Disclaimer: The boys belong to CC. All other characters are my own...not that they're worth much... As always, large thanks to Ori for stupendous beta and daily uh....encouragement. Yeah, encouragement. That's was it is... Big smoochies to Nic. Hang in there, kiddo, the madness is almost over!
    Dedicated to jj who just had to have a sequel! Well, here it is , darlin'. Hope you like it!
    Feedback goooooooood.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    28,359
    Chapters:
    3/3
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    15
    Hits:
    1,470