Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
240
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,035

That Kind of Girl

Summary:

Summary: Jimmy goes for the scoop on the young and wealthy.
Fandom: Batman/Superman
Pairing: Dick Grayson/Jimmy Olsen
Notes: I disclaim all characters. If anyone wants to archive this, please do-- just let me know where your site is so I can visit!
Feedback: Still enjoy it.

Work Text:

That Kind of Girl
by Anne Marsh

 

"I had a great time, Dick." Jimmy giggled, starting to slide out of the car.

"Aw, don't go yet, Jeannie..."

Jeannie, you may ask? Yes. For you see, tonight, Jimmy Olsen, cub reporter, was going undercover, to find out just what the priveleged did with their evenings. And what better way than to accompany the visiting millionaire's ward Dick Grayson on his first night out in Metropolis?

"I really should, Dick..." But a hand on his knee stopped him. A hand on his knee and a mouth covering his.

Well, Dick Grayson certainly could kiss.

Not that Jimmy was at all interested in how well Dick Grayson could kiss...

"I really-- oh!" The hand inched up beneath his skirt. "Dick Grayson, I don't know what kind of girl you think I am, but--"

But, Jimmy thought, you're about to find out what kind of girl I'm *not*.

"Shh, it's okay... c'mon..." There were a few more kisses, some fondling to thigh and fake breast, and then... "Um, Jeannie?"

"Yes, Dick?" Jimmy's voice came out higher than he intended it, even in the falsetto.

"Is that... what I think it is?"

 

~FIN~

(usually I'm a hardcore Dick/Babs fan-- have been since childhood-- but this cried out to be written... Besides, I have seen the slash potential in Robin... and really, who hasn't?)