Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
907
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
1,406

A Night To Remember

Summary:

Pairing: Harry and Draco
Disclaimer: Not Mine.... Belongs to the very talented JK. Rowling.
Summary: Draco Sings to Harry
Rating: Pg-13?
Author Note: Just saying I hope you like it... i know... it might suck... lol. I aint good at telling the rating of stuff... so I do my best.
Please Read and Review!

Work Text:

A Night To Remember
by Sh-Bn

 

Harry was just walking out of Gryffindor tower on his way to meet Draco when it happened. His scare burned with pain, it hurt more then it ever did before.

Harry awoke a few hours later in pitch darkness, he couldn't see anything. Then he realized that someone was holding his hand, he tried to see who it was but he wasn't wearing his glasses.

Suddenly the hand started to move, his hand was let and he felt a cold yet comfortable compress lightly dabbing his forehead. His comforters other hand was rubbing his chest lightly and he was singing.

He recognized the voice, but how could it be him, he doesn't sing or does he? The song was sweet but he had never heard it before, it was a little comforting.

The song was:

"I don't like broken promises"
"I don't need fibs and lies"
" I won't give my heart"
" To toughs who speak with lies"
"With love, emotion, honesty, devotion, and a little bit of faith"
"You'll win my heart"
"I don't like users"
"I don't need abuse"
"I won't give my soul"
"To toughs who'll break my heart"
"With love, emotion, honesty, devotion, and a little bit of faith"
"You'll win my heart"
"I don't like broken promises"
"I don't need fibs and lies"
" I won't give my heart"
" To toughs who speak with lies"
"With love, emotion, honesty, devotion, and a little bit of faith"
"You'll win my heart"
"I don't like users"
"I don't need abuse"
"I won't give my soul"
"To though who'll break my heart"
"With love, emotion, honesty, devotion, and a little bit of faith"
"You'll win my heart"

 

Then Harry, realizing that was the end of Draco's song, started to sing one he knew. That was remotely like Draco's song. While looking up at him.

"I want compassion"
"I need support"
"I will give my heart"
"To toughs who'll give me more"
"With your love, and emotion, your honesty, and devotion, and a little bit of faith"
"You've wont my heart"
"Oh with your love, and emotion, your honesty, and devotion, and a little bit of faith"
"You've wont my heart"
"I want your compassion"
"I need your support"
"I will give my heart"
"To toughs who'll give me more"
"With your love, and emotion, your honesty, and devotion, and a little bit of faith"
"You've wont my heart"
"Oh with your love, and emotion, your honesty, and devotion, and a little bit of faith"
"You've wont my heart"
"You've won my heart"
"And a little bit of faith" Sang Draco.
"You've won my hearth" sang Harry again.
"And a little bit of faith" Sang Draco.
"You've won...My...Heart" they both finished together.

With that Draco bent down and hugged Harry tightly. Harry brought his lips up agents Draco's and kissed him as passionately as he did. A few moments later slowly stopped kissing Harry and just stared at him for a few minutes before he said...

"Oh Harry you had me so worried" Said Draco.

"You were worried about me?" Said Harry.

"Of course I do" Said Draco "I really care about you" He said while touching Harry's face with his hand.

At that Harry opened his eyes wide and just stared at him. Staring into his eyes, he could see the passion in them, and the longing, and a tiny sparkle of wanting.

"What happened? How did I get here?" Said Harry "And where is here?"

"I was waiting for you for about an hour" Said Draco "and I went to see what was taken you, then I found you on the floor"

"Oh" Said Harry.

"And we're in my dorm room" Said Draco.

"But... But what if someone finds me here with you?" Said Harry.

"I don't care what they think" Said Draco "I'm not going to act like I'm ashamed to be with you"

Harry stared into Draco's silver eyes for the longest time; soon he became lost in them. What broke the trans was a sudden kiss, Harry melted into Draco.

Next thing Harry new, he and Draco were both naked, he thought it must have happened sometime when they were kissing but he didn't know when. Draco ran his hands over Harry's body, feeling every craves, every movement, just everything.

Harry suddenly felt his cock get surrounded by the warm but moist mouth of Draco. Draco went up and down, faster and faster. Even though Draco just started, he was almost ready to burst.

"Draco.... I'm almost there; you might want to pull off soon" Said Harry, though it was very hard for him to talk.

Draco just ignored Harry's comment and continued. He heard Harry start to moan yes over and over again, witch told Draco that he was almost there.

Draco suddenly tasted something bitter but so desirable in his mouth, and he swallowed it all down. He pulled off Harry and brought him into a hug.

They just laid there, until they fell asleep. But two seconds before Harry had falling asleep he thought that this night out of all nights, was a night to remember.

 

~Zip~