Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    FEEDBACK: The friendly variety is always welcomed at the above addy.
    WEBSITE: All my fanfic can be found at: http://www.xanthe.org
    ARCHIVE: Anywhere.
    RATING: R for M/M relationship.
    CATEGORY: X, R, A.
    SPOILERS: Requiem. This idea has been floating around in my head ever since Mulder was whisked away so I thought I might as well see what I could do with it.
    KEYWORDS: Skinner/Mulder slash. Skinner/Scully romance. Threesome. DISCLAIMERS: The characters belong to CC and Fox. I'm not making any money out of them. The story belongs to me.
    SUMMARY: After fighting against colonization for three long years, Skinner is captured, and ordered to serve an alien overlord.
    AUTHOR'S NOTES: Many thanks to Phoebe and Sergeeva for taking a look at this and reassuring me that I'm not completely insane, and to CDavis for not being quite so sure.
    For Lisby

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    31,481
    Chapters:
    3/3
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    22
    Hits:
    1,664