Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Title: Accepting Destiny
    By: Nichole
    Fandom: Crossover (Queer As Folk/MutantX)
    Pairing: Brian Kinney/Justin Taylor
    Rating: NC-17
    feedback: Yes
    Email: QAF3play@attbi.com
    Summary: When the GSA come after Justin.
    Notes: this is an AU story so I sort of messed with the history, continuity, and anything else I chose to of both QAF and Mutant x in order to fit my purpose including making Justin a few years older he?s around 23 instead of 19. Originally intended for QAF Improv #20 [crossover]. This is my first attempt at writing anything in the Mutant X fandom. Possible series. Special thanks to Beca for beta?ing for me any and all mistakes re mine.
    Disclaimer: Mutant X is owned by Marvel Entertainment, Fireworks Entertainment and Tribune Entertainment. QAF and it's character's are the property of Russell T. Davies, Showtime, Ron Cowen, Daniel Lipman, Cowlip, and others. All original characters belong to me. This is for Entertainment purposes only. All original characters are mine. This story is for Entertainment purposes only.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,501
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    21
    Hits:
    1,302