Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Harry Potter Mary Sue
    Pairing: None this chapter

    Summary: My author avatar is once again dumped into a fanfiction universe. This time she lands in Hogwarts
    Archive: Lists, WWOMB, others ask
    Disclaimer: I did not create the characters here, I don't own them. Um, except Scribe--she's me, uh, mine. Heck, you know what a Mary Sue is. I derive no profit from this effort. I mean nothing but respect for the creators, owners, and the actors and actresses who portray them. Alan Rickman was not hurt in the making of this fic, and would probably be completely astonished by it.
    Notes: *Sings, a la Dolly Parton* "Here she comes agaaaaiiin..." What can I say? I've had Mary Sues bottled up for years, and suddenly realized that I COULD post them, it WASN'T illegal, unethical, or in such vain bad taste that the Fanfiction Net Police would hunt me down and shove my keyboard somewhere uncomfortable. Let them try. My Muses will beat them up. I'm finally writing nookie on a regular basis for Ares, and if you think he's gonna let anyone stop me...

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    30,519
    Chapters:
    12/12
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    3
    Kudos:
    41
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    4,514