Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Title: Dark Passages
    Author/pseudonym: Loganlover
    Fandom: Invisible Man (scifi channel, fridays 8:00)
    Email for feedback: Quicksilver_theagency@Hotmail.com
    Category: Romance/Drama/Slash
    Content Warnings: Graphic sexual activity, violence, rape.
    Summary: Darien confronts a dark secret from his past and builds his relationship with Bobby.
    Disclaimers: The Invisible Man and its related entities are the property of Stu Segal Studios and the SciFi Channel. This story is written purely for fun, no money is changing hands for this story. Any original characters situations and story are property of the author.
    Author's Notes: Special thanks to my Beta Reader and Senior Editor, Lyrica. Her advice, inspiration and contributions to this story have helped me produce a much better piece of fiction than would have been the case otherwise.
    There is some offensive language in this story that I never use and don't approve of in `real life,' however it meets the needs of this fictional story, represents the characters, and is an actual quote from a real event (although the particular event is different in this story). I apologize to anyone who finds such language offensive or hurtful.
    Several fics have briefly made reference to Darien's *ahem* experiences in prison. Being the Aries that I am, I just had to rise to the challenge and deal with it head-on. (I can resist anything but temptation :-)
    Feedback is greatly appreciated. You have *no* idea how much it feeds the writing addiction.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    8,045
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    3
    Kudos:
    7
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    995