Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Since we're a mixed fandom group, and since I-Man is relatively new, I provided a little background/setup to this little PWP story. I hope you enjoy. Title: Still Life with Hot Tub
    Author: Loganlover
    Rating: FRAO Slash (of course),
    Darien/Bobby
    Fandom: The Invisible Man
    Spoilers: None
    Archive: of course
    Feedback: Yes, please, always...I'm a feedback slut. Will write for feedback.
    The Players: Darien Fawkes, a former thief now blackmailed into working for a clandestine government intelligence agency and Bobby Hobbes, a very experienced special agent and former Marine who is Darien's assigned senior partner at "The Agency."
    The Set Up: This is an added scene to the episode "Money For Nothing." The Agency has just used Darien's invisibility to help them rip off a casino owned by the terrorist, Arnaud de Thiel. Darien is feeling depressed because he is trapped working for this government intelligence agency by the invisibility gland in his brain which they can't remove and which requires shots of `counteragent' every six days to preserve his sanity. The counteragent supply with which Darien is blackmailed into government service, is tightly controlled by his "Keeper," Claire, who also functions as his doctor. The head of the Agency is a mysterious government operative known as "The Official." A former thief, Darien is especially frustrated by the Agency's casino heist... especially since all of the money is going to the Agency itself. To add insult to injury and in order to keep their secret weapon (Darien) out of sight, the Agency put him up in a cheap hotel room apart from the other agents, who were posing as `high rollers' and given luxurious rooms. After his Agency bosses finish celebrating their victory at the casino, Darien returned to his hotel room.
    Story summary: Bobby, Darien and a hot tub make an interesting combination.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,575
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    14
    Hits:
    1,281