Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 8 of V 1984 Season Two
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,165
Chapters:
4/4
Kudos:
18
Hits:
2,495

The Fate Of Diana

Summary:

The fate of Diana is decided after her many failures against the humans.

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I hasn't created.

Chapter Text

V: The Fate Of Diana

by mbozzo.

Cynthia looked around Los Angeles. She hasn't found any living members of the resistance, yet. She was beginning to wonder if coming to Los Angeles was a mistake. If her older sister, Diana was going to start a labfarm here in Los Angeles, she need to know the reason why.

Meanwhile, Lydia was grilling Diana about letting the lightlander escape from the mothership. Philip was watching Lydia doing her job. He was taking some joy in seeing Diana being very uncomfortable.

"I didn't let the lightlander escape. She knocked me out," protested Diana. She was feeling very small.

The female lightlander has made Diana look like a fool. Everyone on the mothership saw the video of the lightlander escapeing from the mothership.

Lydia was in her glory. Diana has made the mistake of underesimating her foe. Now, she's paying the price of her mistake.

"It is a pity, that a lightlander has gotten the best of you, Diana. It is now up to the judges to see what your fate will be," said Philip. He has send the video of the lightlander's escape to the judges on the homeworld. He's waiting for their answers to come back. It will take a few hours to get their answers from them. "You may work on your labfarm project, until their answer get back," offered Philip.

Diana bow her head to Philip. She know that she has bought herself some time. She better get the labfarm in working order for her sister, Julic, when she get to Earth.

End part 1

To be continued.