Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Disclaimers: X-men belongs to Marvel and Fox, borrowing for fun and profit only. Song lyrics belong to The Tea Party. Only prose is mine.
    Rating: Mature for the language.
    Warnings: Angst, introspection, Depressing.
    Pairing: Gambit/Chamber (getting closer to actual slash)
    Archiving: MakeBelieve, my LJ (Konishi_zen) others ask.
    Feedback: Ta, lovely.
    Summary: Gambit and Jono think more about the encounter in the woods and have to decide whether inertia or change is more painful.
    Notes: lots of UK slang. ~blah~ Thoughts and Telepathic speech.
    Notes 2: This is the 2nd fic of a Gambit/Chamber trilogy I'm working on. It can be read as the 2nd part of "Stay" or can be read as a stand-alone fic also. 2nd foray into the X-men fandom...so hopefully, enjoy?

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,814
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Hits:
    914