Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Spike/Xander
    Rating: FRAO
    Disclaimer: All characters related to 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer1, 'Angel1 and 'Stargate SG-11 do not belong to me. I just like to play with the boys and make them happy.
    Summary: Spike's friendship with Xander is destroyed by Buffy, but after a spell they start over. And what does a strange man want with Angel?
    Warning: Buffy bashing, hurt/comfort fic. Be warned, I'm a sucker for whimpering and needy Spike
    Spoilers: This story is canon until beginning of season 4, then totally AU.
    After Xander's trip to Oxnard and Spike's chip being implanted, the two become friends and lovers.
    No Anya or Riley in the picture. This is also my first Crossover with Stargate SG-1, especially the following episodes: Broca Divide (S1), Urgo (S3) and Deadman Switch. (S3)
    A/N 1: This story is based on a challenge I have given readers. I received 20 ideas which resulted in four different stories: Memories (finished), Adventures, Becoming and I forgot? However, these stories aren1t related to each other.
    A/N 2: In order to write this story, I had to tweak the ideas a bit, only using a few lines or mixing up the suggested seasons but only for the story to flow more smoothly. So don1t be surprised when you don1t read every part of your idea. I hope I have succeeded in creating a story that will satisfy your wishes.
    A/N 3: This story is beta'd by Lori and Spiked_by_James. Thank you, girls!
    I have chosen the following five ideas to include in this story (not in any specific order):
    Jo
    I'd like to see Spike/Xander and Buffy watching and then joining in...so that Xander finally gets some from Buffy & Spike too (smile). And of course Spike has to bite Buffy somewhere in there...if she lives, dies or turns...that's up to you.
    Vetiver
    Basically, spike & xander met s2 and became lovers, generally follows canon story line until s4 where spike takes up residence with Xander. They get back together and become mated. After the something blue incident willow & buffy find out about them and Willow puts a spell on spike to make him fall in love with buffy This idea is cooked up by willow & buffy after realising that would distract spike from xander and make him an aili that buffy could depend upon. As spike is faithful and protective of his lovers. Almost overnight, spike withdraws from xander with xan not ever knowing why.
    Caliadragon
    Spike and Xander are in the middle of the Magic Box bantering back and forth when they disappear. When they return Spike is stronger, his chip gone and Xander puts off a magical signature that literally pulls demons towards him. The Fang Gang is there as well. They have been gone for barely two minutes Sunnyhell time, but to the pair they have been gone for nearly a century. Where were they and who is the mysterious amber eyed man that has returned with them and why does he want Angel?
    Jude
    They have problem when Angel goes loony, after Buffy give him a happy once again(stupid girl!) But spike look in Xander1s eye and fall instantly in love with that chocolaty goodness and decide to made Xander fall in love with him before turning him. Spike senses a strange connection with Xander, and when he finaly turn him, Xander keep his because of something that a secret who's know only by vamp. When a vamp find his soulmate and decide to wait for his love before turning him
    Tico
    Spike working for Angel at Wolfram & Hart. Spike rescues a baby from a group of vamps, but is too late to save the mother. Spike feels guilt, compassion, etc. and so brings baby back to W & H. They track down the father, who turns out to be Xander, who did not know he had a child. Xander stays with Spike for some reason while learning to deal with baby. They end up together, with or without Angel, your choice. Not a comedy.
    Thank you so much for your lovely ideas!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    31,970
    Chapters:
    12/12
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    70
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    12,928