Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 10 of V 1984 Season Two
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
331
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
16
Hits:
1,479

A Call From Diana

Summary:

Diana made some plans to get her family to Earth.

Notes:

I don’t own any character that I didn’t created.

Work Text:

V: A Call From Diana
by mbozzo

 

It was nightime on the planet Pobeus. Julic and Kimle was heading back to their place of resting. They were about to go to bed, when the vidphone rang. Julic ran to the living room. She turned it on.

Then, a image of her sister, Diana appeared on the phone.

"What is it that you want," asked Julic.

"I have come to give you a offer, and all you could do is to ask me what I want," said Diana.

Julic was interested to hear that offer. "What is that offer?" asked Julic.

"I have started a labfarm on Earth, and I want you to run it", offered Diana.

"What about Kimle?" asked Julic.

Diana smiled, when she heard that. "I want Kimle to come with you. I think that being on Earth with you might do her some good, beside, I miss her," admitted Diana.

Julic looked at her sister. Diana was up to something. What it is, she doesn't know. She have to go to Earth to find out. "If you let me run it my way, I would come to Earth," promised Julic.

"Deal," agreed Diana.

Then, she turn the vidphone off.

Then, Kimle come into the living room.

"Who have called us?" asked Kimle.

"It was your mother. She want us to come to Earth to help her run a labfarm, that she have created on Earth," answered Julic.

"Have you accepted it?" asked Kimle to her aunt.

"If we are going to find out what your mother have planned, we may need to go to Earth. Maybe, I could use the Earth labfarm to convince our people that we do not need to turn the humans into our food," said Julic.

Kimle looked at her aunt. She may be right.

"OK, count me in," said Kimle.

Tomorrow, they would be fitted for their new human skin suit, but tonight, they're going to get some sleep.

 

The end, for now.

Series this work belongs to: