Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2004-11-13
Words:
29,869
Chapters:
13/13
Comments:
7
Kudos:
47
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
5,675

M7/Touch By An Angel Xover: Guardian Angel Series

Summary:

One of the Seven has a secret that will change everything.

Magnificent Seven OW Crossover with Touch by an Angel.

Chris Larabee, Buck Wilimington, JD Dunne, Vin Tanner, Nathan Jackson, Josiah Sanchez, Ezra Standish

Chapter 1: Chapter 01 - An Angel to Watch Over Me

Chapter Text

Disclaimer: I do not claim any rights over the Magnificent 7 characters used in this story, which has been written for the joy of writing only (whether it be good writing or no) and for no other purpose (such as monetary gain). Trilogy Entertainment Group, the Mirisch Group and MGM own the Mag 7 characters/aspects of the story.

I do not claim any rights over the Touch by an Angel characters used in this story, which has been written for the joy of writing only (whether it be good writing or no) and for no other purpose (such as monetary gain).
Warning: This fic will contain some religious overtones if you are uncomfortable, amscray!

 

The story can also be read at the following URL: An Angel to Watch Over Me

Check out my other stories by following this URL: Lone Tree Creative Perserve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An Angel to Watch Over Me
by Texas Aries

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The young man stood in a dark room looking out at the quiet moonlit town. Drinking in the sight of the small, dusty town as a man dying of thirst would water. A shaft of moonlight caressed the man, making his skin glow golden while his hair sparkled with copper lights, a single sliver tear slowly working it's way down the golden cheek. The face of the man was the work of a great artist for he was truly beautiful, not like a woman is beautiful but the way only a man could be. The bones of his face and body were smaller, finer than most men, almost like a boy's, but there was a solidness of muscle that spoke of a man and not a boy. The breadth of his forehead and the sparkle in the eyes spoke of great intelligence and the high cheekbones, slender nose, and strong jaw spoke of breeding. The mouth of the man was sensual and mischievous all in one and more than one woman had sighed in longing for those lips and that body.

Ezra Standish turned from the moonlit window to look at the other occupant of the room. This person would have raised many eyebrows if caught in the southerner's room, for she was a black woman of middle years with a streak of white in her ebony hair and with a personality that Chris Larabee would think twice about crossing. The woman moved to embrace the crying man, holding him as he sobbed quietly into her shoulder with her murmuring words of comfort and rocking him as a mother would a small child.

When the man's tears had died down she cupped his chin and with eyes and voice just as filled with pain as Ezra's said, "It will be all right, Angel boy, everything will be all right. It's time. " Gently the woman wiped away the evidence of the tears and continued, "You have done everything that you were supposed to, now is the time for you to go back to your old duties. They have each other and you will still be here to guide them as you have guided them all their lives."

Ezra looked at the woman and, clasping her hand that was on his cheek, he begged, "Please, Tess, let me stay! I can't touch or talk to them as I do now. I LOVE them, don't do this!"

Tess gently gathered the distressed angel to her chest, wishing she could stop the pain of one of her own but knowing she couldn't. Tess had never understood why they took Ezra from being a guarding angel to be a caseworker. All the angels knew that the guarding angels made ties to their human charges that were extremely hard to break and those ties would strengthen through the years. Now with Ezra in human form those ties went beyond the norm, for Ezra had somehow merged his being with the souls of his six human charges. Fearing the worst, it was decided to pull Ezra out now before anything more could happen. Placing his forehead against her cheek she told him, "Sorry, Angel child, but you know why. Tomorrow HE will try to turn them from God and once they choose it will be over. One way or the other."

Lifting his head away from her Ezra asked, "Could I say goodbye to them tonight?"

Looking down at the shattered angel, she gave her consent.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------