Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 7 of V 1984 Season Two
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
363
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,068

The Secert Of The White Light Ball

Summary:

What secert has Diana found out? The answers might surprise you.

Notes:

I don’t own any character that I didn’t created.

Work Text:

V: The Secert Of The White Light Ball,

by mbozzo.

Cynthia Adams looked at the sky of New Orleans for the last time. Her husband, Kent was going to stay in New Orleans, looking after the surviving children. She was angry at her own people for causing this cursed war. Didn't they know that they're endangering their future with their actions. She knew that her people believed that they're saving their future. They didn't know that the humans might become their most dangerous enemies. She pressed a lever hidden on her right arm, and teleported herself to the Hunra Spacelab.

Diana was looking at the ball of light on her right hand. It has the mind of Julie Parrish, inside it. She was unable to get inside it. It kept on rejecting her, everytime she tried to put her mind inside. She was getting fed up. It was time to teach the mind inside, a thing about resisting her. She took the ball of light to her lab.

Inside the lab, Diana placed the ball of light inside a very small chamber. Then, she turned on a green light inside that chamber. It began to glow in that chamber. The ball of light was fighting what was happening to it. Then, it destroyed the chamber. It grew bigger, and took a new shape. It was beginning to look human. A bright light full the lab. Diana has to cover her eyes.

When the light was gone, Diana opened her eyes. She couldn't believe it. There was a sliver skined female facing her. "Who are you?" asked Diana.

"I'm the reason that you have failed to convert my former host body. I have been trapped inside my former host body for many years. She didn't even know that I was inside her. My name is Starlight," answered the silver skined female. Then she aim her right hand at Diana. A white light came out and hit her. It knocked her out.

When Diana got up, a little later, the silver skined alien was gone. The only proof that she was here, was the hole on the roof of Diana's lab.


The end, for now.

Series this work belongs to: