Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary


    Disclaimer: All characters and concepts (save for perhaps a few minor characters) created and owned by Joss Whedon (did I spell that right? I always call him Joss), and his production company. This is a work of fiction for entertainment purposes only--no profit is sought or accepted. This work is in no way to be taken as a reflection of the real actions of any of the actors who originally portrayed the characters. (In other words, I don't really believe that James and Nicholas have a desire to shag each other). I mean nothing but respect and affection for the actors and creators.
    Distribution: SXFQF list, Beyond Canon.
    Pairings: None this section. Eventually Spike/Xander, possibly others
    Spoilers: Um, I guess so. I don't know which episode to site, though. Just right after Spike gets p.oed by Buffy's rejection and takes off to try to get the chip negated. That's pretty much the only thing I'm keeping from canon.
    Challenge: Sparky's variation of the 'Mess With Spike' challenge--Spike ends up human and amnesiac.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    37,339
    Chapters:
    14/14
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    7
    Kudos:
    30
    Bookmarks:
    5
    Hits:
    5,324