Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
206
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
1
Hits:
976

Home

Summary:

Alright, first of all, I'm new. I've never written a fic before. I hope it's okay.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Home
by Marie Jayn 18
marie_jayn_18@yahoo.com

 

He'd never really thought about it before, how alone he was, not really. Sure he'd missed the loving parents he'd never known, and wished for a friend like just about everyone around him had. Someone to love and would love him, though he wasn't quite sure what it felt like to have that emotion directed at himself.

All those years he'd never felt the enormity of his loneliness; the aching void inside him because it had always been there, at least as far back as he could remember. He'd never fully realised it until it was filled.

Harry peered through the darkness of his room at his lover. The moonlight streaming in from the window illuminated the pale skin beneath him, making it appear to be made of marble, but it radiated heat instead of cool. The normally hot-ember colored hair was darkened in the meager light.

A loud snore brought him abruptly out of his increasingly sappy musings, and Harry smiled, suppressing a chuckle. He removed his glasses and set them on the bedside table before dropping a kiss on a freckled chest. He laid his head on Ron's shoulder and fell into a peaceful sleep.

 

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Marie_Jayn_18.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.