Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
327
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,369

Today Is A Good Day To Run For Your Life

Summary:

Wufei really needs to learn to check for eavesdroppers before he insults Pilot 02...

Work Text:

Today Is A Good Day To Run For Your Life

"You really need to loosen up, 'Fei," Duo said, taking a swig of his beer. He gestured at the other's cup of brewed tea - plain, with no milk, creamer or even sugar added - in example. Wufei didn't so much as twitch at the other's pronouncement. "I live by the sword," he declared stoically. Duo smirked. "Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't," he quipped. Dark eyes narrowing, Wufei spat out, "If they are as dishonorable as you, Maxwell, to not fight their enemies in proper duels, then they most likely are also as stupid." "At least the braided baka wasn't stupid enough to insult my lover right in front of me," came Heero's growl from behind Chang. Wufei blanched. Protective Heero equaled deadly Heero. And Heero was extremely protective of Duo; had been even before they'd gotten together. He wondered if he was still a faster runner than Pilot 01? Duo grinned as he watched Wufei disappear in a cloud of anxiety, Heero hot on his tail. "Omae o korosu!" Yuy shouted as he chased the Chinese pilot down the halls of Quatre's mansion. Sighing in contentment, Duo leaned back in his chair. "Hope Hee-chan catches 'Fei soon. Don't want him to use up all his energy on chasing Chang when he could be using it much more...enjoyably." He smirked. "Nothing hotter than a guy willing to defend your honor - even if it is unnecessary." His brow furrowed thoughtfully. "Wonder how long it'll take 'Fei to find the frogs in his underwear drawer...?"