Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
223
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
1,715

Missing scene from Lt. Jane Doe

Summary:

rating: PG13
summary-just a little 'bathroom' humor
Submitted through the NavyNCISslash mailing list. This list can no longer approve new members posts, please join us at NavyNCISslash2

Work Text:

Missing scene from Lt. Jane Doe
by Belladonna

 

Gibbs walked into the bathroom and went straight to the urinal, unzipping his slacks and pulling out his cock. He smothered a sigh of relief as he pissed. He finished and tucked himself back in, then moved to wash his hands when a slight moan caught his ear.

"DiNozzo?"

Tony moaned a little louder, his cheeks red with embarrassment, "I'm fine Boss."

Gibbs grinned, "I always knew you came in here to jerk off."

"Ha ha. Very funny. It so happens that I burnt myself when I spilled the coffee I bought for ~you~ on my lap. Ducky gave me some silvadene cream." Tony grumped, hissing in a breath as he pulled up his boxers.

Now Gibbs was a little concerned, "You don't have blisters, do you?"

"No, it's just like a bad sunburn. Stupid karma."

Gibbs had to smile as Tony walked out of the stall, holding himself a little stiffly. "So, no jerking off?"

Tony rolled his eyes, "Wasn't very funny the first time Boss."

Making his face appropriately solemn, Gibbs patted Tony on the shoulder, "Whatever it is that you did, you'd better undo it before you lose your favorite part there."

Tony's face paled and he swallowed convulsively, "As soon as I can boss."

 

end