Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Distribution: Gossamer, Spookys, anywhere is fine, just keep my name and email addy on it. Write it on the sidewalk if you want to, I don't care.
    Rating: R for language, NC-17 parts clearly marked (M/F sex)
    Category: S, R, A
    Spoilers: Tunguska/Terma
    Keywords: Krycek/other romance
    Summary: Sequel to "Far Away, So Close". Krycek manipulates Mulder and gets more than he expected.
    Disclaimer: The only character I own is Kate Marcus, she's all mine. The others are owned by corporations with lawyers so please don't sue, I am only playing. I'm not making any money off this and I never will. I'll put 'em back when I'm done with 'em.
    All song quotes are used without permission but I want to thank the talented artists who inspired me while I was writing. Please don't you send any lawyers after me too, k?
    I guess by now I really should say something about the images I'm using. I picked up this sweetie at a local con and I've been itching to use it. All images of Krycek are used without permission, just like I'm using him without permission. *grin*
    Notes: I like being different and challenging people's assumptions, you have probably figured that out by now. No, Krycek is not Comrade Arntzen in this story. Arntzen is a completely different guy. But we never see anyone call Krycek "Arntzen" to his face. Even at the end of "Terma", Peskow calls him "Comrade Krycek". Only Mayhew claims that's his name. And we all know Krycek is a liar. That's part of his charm.
    For those of you who don't like smut, please don't let the NC-17 rating scare you off. I split the story into large chunks so I wouldn't interrupt the action so there might be a tiny bit of sex (well, until part 3, but that's a different story) in the middle of a lot of important plot. Besides, if you've gotten this far, you should know this is not a smut story. I try to keep the sex as tasteful as possible ("not Gray's Anatomy" as one of my friends says) and you can see it coming and skip over it... okay I'm done rationalizing.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    9,020
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    14
    Hits:
    652