Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Oz/Spike, Oz/Xander, leading to the beginnings of Spike/Xander
    Rating: NC-17 just maybe
    Word Count: 4616
    Disclaimer: Not mine, never will be. No harm, no foul, no money made.
    Set: Directly after the closing credits of S4:19 'New Moon Rising', wherein Oz gets caught by the Initiative and then freed by the Scoobies.
    Written for: the 'Moving On' challenge organized by Spren_cious at LJ Challenge: To choose my pair of characters and write about one of them moving on from a character of Spren's choice (Oz) to the other. I got creative, and asked if it was possible to tweak the idea slightly and have them *both* moving on from Oz. She said yes. :o)
    A/N: I'm not entirely sure it worked, because I have *never* written in Oz-voice before, and I don't know if I even came close, despite watching DVDs over and over and taking pages of notes.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,839
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    17
    Hits:
    871