Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
105
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
3
Kudos:
17
Hits:
1,349

Drabble III: Caught

Summary:

Pairing: Implied Nigel/Bug

Summary: Nigel gets caught in a bit of role playing at a department store.
Archive: Sure
Feedback: poet77665@catlover.com
Status: Finished
Disclaimer: I did not create the characters here, I don't own them. I derive no profit from this effort. I mean nothing but respect for the creators, owners, and the actors and actresses who portray them.
Websites: http://www.angelfire.com/grrl/scribescribbles and http://www.angelfire.com/grrl/foxluver
Notes: My first Crossing Jordan ficlet. Okay, so it's only 99 words, but I did it. :)
Drabble III, Caught Line 2

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Drabble III: Caught
by Scribe

 

"Somehow I never thought that a man who wore a spaghetti strainer as a hat would turn me on."

Nigel winced. The colander had just reminded him so forcibly of Joxer's helmet, and he'd been brandishing a spatula at his reflection in the polished door of a refrigerator when he heard the familiar voice. He turned, and Bug was standing at the end of the kitchenware aisle, staring at him. "What did you say?"

"I said I hope whoever buys that thing has the good sense to wash it before they use it."

Nigel smiled slowly. "Sure you did."

 

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Scribe.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.