Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
202
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,107

Drabble 1: Secret Hunger

Summary:

Pairing: Implied Xpike/Xander
Disclaimer: I did not create and do not own these characters. I derive no profit from this
Archive: Yes
Email: poet77665@catlover.com
Website: http://www.scribescribbles.com

Notes: I posted a dare on my lj and some lists. GAve a list of first lines from my stories, and invited people to write drabbles. I decided to do some myself. This one did NOT come from the Buffy fandom to start with. It was Xena, and maybe one other.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Secret Hunger
by Scribe

*munchmunchmunch*

"A-ha!"

*Ack!* "Dammit, Spike, don't do that!"

"Well, don't hide in the' dark, an' ya won't have to worry about someone sneakin' up on ya. Hand it over."

"I don't know what you mean."

"The chocolate, mate. Not very friendly like, hiding to eat it."

"I don't have any."

"Don't give me that."

"Prove it."

"All right. I heard you."

"You heard me eating chocolate?"

"Sodding vampire, all right? Preternatural senses, and all that. Then..." *sniffff*

"Hey! Get your nose off my neck! The fangs are too damn close to significant areas. That's not where the scent would be, anyway."

*shrug* "You smell like chocolate all the time."

*blink* "I do?"

"Yeah."

"You noticed?"

"Too right. Then there's the final bit of evidence."

"Which is?"

"Taste."

*mpfh* "Spike! What the hell--?" *mmmphf* "You did it again! With tongue!"

"Mmm, yeah. An' you not only had chocolate, you had special dark chocolate. How very exotic of you, Harris. Come here."

"No! I... I mean..." *mmmmmm* "There's a bolt on the door."

*click* "Yeah, and later we're gonna discuss just why you hid in here, in the dark, knowing I was in the house, and didn't throw it."

 

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Scribe.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.