Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: NC-17
    Pairings: J/B
    Permission to archive: 852 Prospect, MPREG, WWOMB, Fries, CKOS
    Status: Complete
    Date: 01/09/04
    Category: Alternate Universes, Drama, Series (Soul Quest)
    This story is a sequel to: Ties of Time
    Disclaimer: Pet Fly and Paramount own the copyright to The Sentinel and its characters. This piece of fan fiction was written solely for the love of the characters and to share freely with other fans. No profit is being made from the posting of this story.
    Author's Notes: To Terri, whose plot bunny help is what makes these stories, and to my intrepid betas; Mary, Elaine and Lyn, who work hard to catch all my mistakes and inconsistencies. Thanks to you all!
    Story Notes: Elf-Blair, MPREG -- This story first appeared in the AngelWings Press zine "Soul Quest" by Natalie L.
    This is the final installment for this portion of the series. It is complete unto itself, and should not be considered a work in progress, even though an opening was left for continuing the story. More is currently being written -- an entirely new story arc for the series -- and should be ready by this spring or summer. At this point, I don't know if the second series will go straight to the web archives, or whether it will appear first as a print zine. At any rate, more is coming. Thanks to everyone who has written to tell me how much they've enjoyed the series so far.
    Further note: The 852 Prospect archive did not like the special characters used in some of the names in the story. If you want to read/download a *correct* copy, please check the story posted on my personal website (URL listed below).
    Summary: Jim and B'layr decide to leave the Tribe and investigate the mysterious stone tablet they uncovered twenty-five years before. Their search takes them first to Chich?Itz?where they discover ancient ties to the elven ancestry.
    Warnings: m/m, AU, Other: see story notes

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    43,169
    Chapters:
    4/4
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    28
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    2,888