Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: NC-17
    Pairings: J/B
    Permission to archive: 852 Prospect, MPREG, WWOMB, Fries, CKOS
    Status: Complete
    Date: 01/07/04
    Category: Alternate Universes, Drama, Series
    This story is a sequel to: Ties of Love
    Disclaimer: Pet Fly and Paramount own the copyright to The Sentinel and its characters. This piece of fan fiction was written solely for the love of the characters and to share freely with other fans. No profit is being made from the posting of this story.
    Author's Notes: Many thanks to Mary and Elaine for the excellent betas. They caught many of my little mistakes, making this a better story.
    Story Notes: AU, elf-Blair, MPREG; triple space denotes the beginning and end of flashback scenes. Flashbacks do not occur in chronological order, so please do not let that confuse you. This story is told in a series of flashbacks over the past 25 years. Remember, despite their current ages, Jim and B'layr have not aged much in appearance because of the lifespan of the elves. As this story jumps around, filling in the lives of all involved during the intervening twenty-five years and does not focus solely on Jim and B'layr, I have kept this installment mercifully short. I did feel some explanation of the time gone by was necessary, however.
    Summary: Twenty-five years after Ties of Love. Jim and B'layr reflect on raising the twins and other events in their lives as they watch their daughter prepare to take her place as Chieftess of the Ten Tribes.
    Warnings: m/m, AU, Other: see story notes

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    9,408
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    18
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,533