Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: NC-17
    Pairings: J/B
    Archive Permission: 852 Prospect, WWOMB, MPREG, CKOS, Fries
    Status: Complete
    Date: 01/04/04
    Category: Alternate Universes, Drama
    This story is a sequel to: Ties of Tradition
    Possible spoilers follow
    Announcement: From hereon in, the stories are "new". This story, and the next, were both originally posted at the My Mongoose E-zines, but have been down from that site since May, 2002, and have never been posted elsewhere. The final story in the series has never been on the Net before. I hope you enjoy the final three stories in the series.
    Disclaimer: The Sentinel and its characters belong to Pet Fly and Paramount. In no way was this meant as an infringement on their copyright. This piece of fan fiction was written for the enjoyment of the author and fans of The Sentinel.
    Author's Notes: To Terri(my Plot Bunny Store operator), my fondest thanks for the ideas. And to Mary and Lyn for their terrific beta talents. Thanks so much!
    Story Notes: AU, elf-Blair, MPREG; contains a limited Blessing scene (*consensual* ritual intercourse; no rape, no incest)
    Summary: Jim and B'layr adjust to the changes in their lives, and in doing so, strengthen the ties of love between them.
    Warnings: Other: see story notes

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    32,182
    Chapters:
    3/3
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    20
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    2,514