Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
325
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,320

Drabble: The Kingdom of Money

Summary:

fluff scene, partly based on the ep "The Kingdom of Money"

Work Text:

Danny relaxed in his room. He was barefoot, in shorts and t-shirt. He found an old Jimmy Cagney movie on TV and lay on his bed.

There was a scene of Cagney's character with a show girl and Danny suddenly thought of Joey with the stripper. She'd definitely gotten Joey's motor running. It was good that Danny wasn't the jealous type or he may have had to hurt her for the way she drooled over Joey.

Danny and Joey were similar in that both could find pleasure in sex with people of either gender. However, the relations with men were much more dangerous for obvious reasons. Danny and Joey stuck with each other to keep the secret safe and because they really enjoyed each other's company.

Suddenly, there was a sharp knock at the door and Danny rolled off the bed to go answer it. "Joey." His eyes traveled down Joey's body, from Joey's excited face to the bulge in Joey's pants. "What's up, besides you?"

Joey stared at Danny with a predatory glint in his eyes. "Can I come in?"

Danny stepped to the side. "Sure." Joey did so and he closed and locked the door. "What about the stripper?"

Joey freely invaded Danny's personal space, standing right in front of him. "What about her?"

Danny leaned in to speak in Joey's ear. "I thought you'd be spending the night with her."

Joey let out a soft gasp at Danny's hot breath on his neck. He rested his hands on Danny's hips. "She can't give me what I want."

Danny didn't touch with his hands yet. He nipped Joey's earlobe. "So, she gets you all hot and bothered and now you expect me to take care of it."

Joey shuddered in pleasure. "Yes."

Danny grabbed Joey's ass and pulled Joey against him. "All right."