Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Sequel to Do Not Go Gentle, co-written with Susan Foster.
    After Blair is pardoned, killings which copycat the Manifesto Murders begin again in Cascade. Blair falls under suspicion, and while Jim works to clear his name, memories from his days in prison begin to haunt the anthropologist.
    DISCLAIMER: Pet Fly and Paramount own the copyright to The Sentinel and its characters. This piece of fan fiction was written solely for the love of the characters and to share freely with other fans. No profit is being made from the posting of this story.
    AUTHOR'S NOTES: This story is a sequel to "Do Not Go Gentle" by Natalie L. That story being an alternate ending to Kikkimax's "The Long Goodbye." It is advised to read those stories first. Kikki's story can be found at: http://www.fanfic.otherplaces.net/long_goodbye1.htm
    "Do Not Go Gentle" can be found at: http://www.squidge.org/~nat1228/gentle_s.htm
    For those of you without the time to savor these gems, I have recapped the essence of the stories in spoilers, placed at the end of "Rage, Rage." While these are sufficient to give you the basic background, actually reading the stories would be preferable.
    ACKNOWLEGMENTS: I would like to sincerely thank Kikkimax for allowing me to dabble in her universe. For some reason, her story really grabbed my imagination, and I've since run with it. I'd like to dedicate these stories to her.
    I would also like to thank Kikki for the use of her original characters: Warden Burgess, Randy Wolfe, Boo, Stratton, and Pug Fletcher. --Natalie L--
    My thanks, as well. She [Kikki] created a great story line to play in. Her story is one of my all time favourites. --Susan Foster--
    BETAS: Kimberly, Montserrat, and Elaine. Thank you all very much. Your efforts have made this an even better story.
    RATING: NC-17
    WARNINGS: Rape
    SUMMARY: After Blair is pardoned, killings which copycat the Manifesto Murders begin again in Cascade. Blair falls under suspicion, and while Jim works to clear his name, memories from his days in prison begin to haunt the anthropologist.
    Comments welcome and appreciated!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    31,618
    Chapters:
    4/4
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    14
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    2,179