Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: R - Graphic violence - I guess its horror.
    Pairing: Jim/Blair
    Date: October 2002
    Series/sequel: yes
    Disclaimer: Jim and Blair belong to Pet Fly not me. This was written purely for enjoyment. There is some disturbing contents. I had a really bad dream one night and woke up shaking. It was 2:30am. I couldn't go back to sleep. I was really scared and kept a closer eye on my son that day. That is how badly this dream scared me. It wasn't until my husband said "you know that would make a great story for your dues" well here you have it. Oh and by the way I can sleep better now.
    Ok also know that I know nothing of satanic rituals or crime scenes and such.
    The paragraph between the * * is almost the same lines I took from the movie FROM HELL with Johnny Depp. I changed it a bit. It just fit right in. So please I don't want anyone writing me saying I'm stealing. I'm giving credit where I got it from! Also the first paragraph of this story was taken from http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/books/darkplaces/ It was so perfect..it just fit. So I made it the first paragraph of part two. But check out the website. It's creepy.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    6,454
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    6
    Hits:
    875