Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2004-10-11
Words:
2,391
Chapters:
4/4
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,765

Back in Time

Summary:

None

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Back in Time
By Nichole and Erica

 

Chapter 1

The year 2007

Nichole shuffled through through the papers on her desk in her small apartment in New York City. She picked up a piece of paper she had never seen before. As she read it her knees began to weaken. Nichole quickly ran to the phone that hung in the kitchen and dialed a phone number. "Hello I would like to speak with Erin Dubok" Nichole said as she put down the piece of paper.

"Yes wait just a moment mam. Who is this?" The lady asked.

"Nichole Skinner" Nichole said as she began to shake.

A few moments later Erin got on the phone. "Hello This is Erin Dubok may I help you?" Erin asked

"Yes.. uhh. I found this article about you in 2003 and I would like to speak with you about it." Nichole said.

"Oh Mam I'm sorry I don't know how you got that but please forget about it.." Erin said.

"You don't understand.. Please I will pay anything. Just let me speak with you about it" Nichole said.

"Ok I will speak with you. Please meet with me in my office tommaroow at 2pm." Erin said as she hung up the phone. What had the article gotten her into?

 

Nichole Hung up the phone and quickly called her Friend Chris Kirkpatrick.

"hello?" Chris said

"Chris it's Nichole I think we may get him back" Nichole said.

"Nichole are you ok?" Chris asked.

"I'm fine, I'll call you tomaroow with everything" Nichole said as she hung up the phone.

 

Tomoroww at 2pm

"Hi My name is Nichole. I spoke with you over the phone" Nichole said as she walked into Erin's office.

"I belive what you read in my article was that I had invented something to transport people back in time. could Please explain to me your situation" Erin said

"The year 1999 someone very close to my heart died and they never found out how. We never found out what happened." Nichole said as she froze. "We will pay anything" Nichole said as she saw the look on Erin's face.

"First of all I don't know how you found that article because it was only printed in a small town newspaper in Kansas." Erin said.

"you'll do it?" Nichole said

"Yes I will" Erin said.

"Thankyou so much." Nichole said as she leaped up and flew into the arms of Erin.

"The maximum that can go is 3" Erin said "We'll make an appointment for 2 Days from now for it." Erin said.

"Ok Thankyou" Nichole said as she left the building.

 

Nichole Quickly ran home and picked up the phone and called JC Chasez. He lived in California.

"Hello" JC said as he picked up the phone. He had been sleeping.

"JC Listen to me. I need you to come up here to New York Please." Nichole said

"Nic what's wrong?" Jc asked as he jumped out of bed. "Are you ok?" JC asked

"Yeah I'm fine. It's about Justin." Nichole said as she froze at that name.

"Nichole What going on" Jc began to worry about her.

"Just get up here, I'll explain everything when you get up here" Nichole said as she hung up the phone.

 

JC quickly got dressed and made his way to his closet to get his clothes.

"Where are you going?" Jen asked coming into his room see him packing.

"I think Nichole is having a breakdown again. I need to go up there" JC said.

"Oh ok." Jen said with a jealous look on her face.

"Jen She's my best Friend. I need to be there for her" Jc said as he got all his things together.

"Ok" Jen said as she kissed him and he left.

 

Please send Feedback to JCzCuty@aol.com AND Crunk4Justy1@juno.com