Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    SUMMARY: Smut!
    Pairing: Adam/Ami
    NOTES: This is one of my favorite smutty adult stories based on characters from The Tomorrow People. If you've never heard of the show, it doesn't really matter, 'cause it's really just a PWP. Or it was meant to be a PWP and now it's turned into a series. If you want to read more of it, the stories are at http://www.jaggededge.pair.com in the Adult Archive under Crash series; or I can just post them here if you like.
    DISCLAIMER: I don't own the characters of Ami Jackson, Adam Newman, Megabyte Damon or Jade Weston. They are the property of Thames Television, Tetra Television, Nickelodeon and Roger Damon Price. Used without permission and not for profit.
    FEEDBACK: Please! Send it to FikGirl@aol.com or renayw@hotmail.com.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,211
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    6
    Hits:
    963