Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2005-05-26
Words:
10,153
Chapters:
5/5
Comments:
3
Kudos:
27
Hits:
4,636

Sue Thomas FB Eye: Weekend

Summary:

Bobby talks Jack into going away for a four day weekend.

Chapter 1: Sue Thomas FB Eye: Chapter 01 - Weekend

Chapter Text

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim any rights over the Sue Thomas FB Eye characters used in this story, which has been written for the joy of writing only.

THANKS: To Navy V and Setcheti for Beta reading this story.

The story can also be read at the following URL: Chapter 01:Weekend

 

Check out my other storys by following this URL:  Lone Tree Creative Perserve

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I talked Jack into taking off the Friday before the long Memorial Day weekend, and then surprised him by telling him I’d booked a cabin in the mountains for us. No one at work was suspicious; it wasn’t the first time we’d gone on vacation together, and everyone we knew just assumed we were going fishing. We left right after work on Thursday and drove five hours straight through, only stopping to grab a bite to eat at the little West Virginia town that was the last gasp of civilization between our hideaway and us. It was close to ten when we finally made it to the cabin, and we were just too tired to do anything but crawl into bed and fall asleep.

I woke the next morning with the warmth of my boyfriend and soon-to-be lover wrapped around me, and I bit my lip to hold back a moan when Jack’s morning hard-on rubbed against my hip as he shifted slightly in his sleep. I slid my hand gently down his naked back, feeling the silken smoothness of his warm skin against my fingertips. He mumbled in his sleep and nuzzled his face against my shoulder, but I knew he was waking up.  I only paused for a moment at the waistband of his boxer briefs before slowly working my fingers under the elastic, so that I could rub the base of his spine just above the crack of his perfect ass.

Jack shifted a little, giving me freer access to explore further into virgin territory and emitting a little mewl of pleasure when I delved deeper between his soft firm cheeks until I felt his small puckered opening under my fingertips. He thrust his hard shaft against my thigh and moaned softly when I massaged the tight, sensitive spot. My finger stilled when he opened his beautiful dark eyes to sleepily look up at me through thick lashes before turning his face into my chest again, and I could feel the heat from his blush against my skin. “That feels so good,” he whispered. “Don’t…”

His voice trailed off into a groan as I started to once again massage his opening.  I leaned in to take his mouth in a soft exploring kiss to distract him, as I quickly worked his underwear down to his knees and pulled the comforter off, exposing him to my hungry gaze. When I pulled back to look he tried to cover himself, but I gently captured his shaking hands and rolled him onto his back. Looking straight down into those expressive eyes of his I told him, “Relax, love. I just want to see you.”

That made Jack do a full-body blush that made me closed my eyes in a brief, desperate attempt to control my baser instincts.  Then I took my first look at him. I let my eyes trail down from that beautiful face to the muscular chest that I’d already explored so thoroughly, then followed the thin trail of hair across his flat stomach and down to the semi-erect shaft nestled in its dark patch of curls. I knew he’d softened because he was embarrassed, because I’d never seen all of him like this before.

What he didn’t know was that I was nervous too, for the same reason; I didn’t want to push too hard or do too much, but he was just so beautiful. I reached a shaking hand forward and wrapped my fingers around that lovely piece of warm flesh, just holding it for a moment, memorizing this first experience. Then, I gently started to caress it, making it regain its full stature again in my grasp. I knew I could have made him cum for me like that, but his shaft was calling to me, tempting me to taste my lover for the first time.

Jack was watching me with wide-eyed wonder as I pulled off his underwear and spread his legs, so I could kneel between them. I caressed his thighs, feeling a slight tremor in those strong legs as I did, and then I leaned over him to kiss him deeply. Only when we both needed air, did I pull back to look at him again.

He looked beautifully debauched, sprawled out on the white cotton sheets and glowing with a fine sheen of sweat, his lips wet and slightly swollen from the kiss, and his eyes dilated with desire. I met those eyes, and then bent over and gave his shaft a slow lick from base to tip before wrapping my lips around the leaking head. I tongued the little slit, lapping at the beads of pre-cum, and then started to suck on him in a gentle rhythm, taking my time, not wanting to rush. Jack’s hips jerked upwards, but I was prepared and easily held him down on the bed while I slowly began to move my mouth up and down his straining flesh, letting my teeth just barely scrape his skin as I did. He muffled his cry of pleasure by pulling my pillow around and biting down on it.

I made a mental note to break him of that; I wasn’t sure why he did it, since there was no one out here to hear us, but I wanted to hear every sound from what I was doing forced out of him and to drink down his scream of pleasure when he came. Turning my mind back to the business at hand, I started to suck a little harder, and released just enough of my control over his hips to let him thrust up slightly into my mouth. Then, with my free hand, I reached back between his spread cheeks to rub his opening.

He shouted into the pillow when I did that, and I was tempted to slide my finger into that hot, tight opening, but I knew that it was way too soon for that. First, I had to get him used to me touching him there at all, so, with just a little bit of regret, I moved my finger away from his opening and started to play with his balls instead, fondling them, rolling them gently in my fingers before moving to massage that certain spot behind them… That got the pillow out of his mouth. “What … what was … what did you? ..."

I let his cock slide slowly from my mouth, giving him just a little extra pressure from my teeth before the swollen, glistening head left my lips. “That’s a spot that feels really, really good when someone rubs it.“ He gave me a dirty look for that, so I grinned at him and put a little more pressure on my finger, which made him arch his back and cry out with pleasure. I used his distraction to grab the pillow and throw it off the bed; I was determined to hear every whimper and groan I was able to wring from my responsive little lover. Then, I bent down and sucked his cock back into my mouth with a slurp.

His balls were resting in my palm and, when I felt them grow tight and hard, I knew he was close, so I stepped up the pressure of my massage again and started to hum around his cock. Jack’s back arched again, his hips thrust up hard…and then he was crying out my name as he came. The first taste of his seed was lost, as it exploded almost right down my throat without me having a chance to taste it, so I pulled back until only the spurting head was in my mouth. I allowed his seed to flow over my taste buds before I swallowed it. And when I’d had the last drop I could suck out of him, I sat back on my heels to look at my beautiful lover again, lost in the afterglow of the pleasure I’d given him.

I settled back down beside him and pulled him against my chest, taking his mouth in another deep kiss so he could taste himself on my tongue. When he’d recovered enough to kiss me back, I abandoned his mouth and started exploring his beautiful flushed face with my lips. I kissed up that cute little nose of his and all along the faint trail of freckles across his cheek. He started to laugh, but then his squirming brought him into contact with my own hard shaft. His face turned serious again as he pushed me away slightly and reached down hesitantly to touch me through the thin cotton of my boxers. “Bobby, I don’t know if I could …“

I smiled down at him and gently kissed him again. “Don’t worry love, I’ll be fine. There are other ways, and we have the whole weekend.”

Jack just arched that eyebrow of his, and I felt his hand worm its way into my boxers and take a firm, but gentle, hold of me. “I maybe not ready to give you a blow job, but I can certainly do this.” He pushed me over onto my back and lay half on top of me, his hand gently tugging at my cock. I couldn’t look away from his intense, beautiful eyes as he watched me writhe and moan from his touch. And when I knew I couldn’t take any more, I reached one arm around Jack’s neck and dragged him down so that I could whisper his name against his lips, as I gave one more thrust and came in his fist.

He continued to pump me until I was completely spent, then pulled his hand out of my shorts and smiled lovingly down at me. He started to wipe my cum off his hand with the sheet but then paused, lifted his hand to his mouth and tentatively licked, closing his eyes as if he were savoring the taste to decide if he liked it or not. He must have decided he did, because he took a bigger lick…and then the little imp opened his eyes and looked right at me as he sucked first one finger and then another into his mouth, slowly. It was the hottest thing I’d ever seen; I couldn’t look away – and a certain part of me was trying to take an interest even though I knew we were pretty much done for a while. I reached for him anyway, but Jack easily evaded me, sliding off the bed and looking down at me with a grin. “Oh no you don’t, we are not spending the whole day in bed. I want some breakfast and then I want to take a look around. Come on, Bobby.”

I stared hungrily at that wonderful naked ass as it retreated into the washroom, then rolled myself out of bed and went after him. We could eat, and look around, and do whatever else Jack wanted until he was ready to come back to what we’d started here. After all, we did have the whole weekend…