Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: R for implied Jim/Blair
    Status: new/complete
    Archive: Sure, why not... share and share alike!
    E-mail address for feedback: Dragonbane4@aol.com
    Series/Sequel: Not this time
    Other websites: Mine; http://www.geocities.com/tyshka/sentinelindex.html
    Disclaimers: The characters do not belong to me. They belong to Pet Fly Studios. I am making no money from this; I am doing it for sheer love of the characters and my own personal fulfillment. I also do not own the rights to the song "My Heart Can't Tell You No" by Rod Stewart *written by Simon Climie/Dennis Morgan* I am merely using them as part of this story. No copyright infringement is intended.
    Notes: Occurs immediately after "Love Hurts." As in the next thirty seconds. If you'd like a copy of the lyrics, please contact me offlist and I will email it to you.
    Summary: Blair's thoughts and reactions to Jim's feelings for Lila.
    Warnings: Slight spoilers for Love Hurts. Implied slash.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,132
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    7
    Hits:
    920