Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
216
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
1
Hits:
349

Missing Betty Cooper

Summary:

On their last day at high school, Archie and his friends miss Betty Cooper on what should be the happiest day of their lives.

Notes:

I don’t own any character that I hasn’t created.

Work Text:

It was the last day of high school for them. They have gotten the paper that says they've finished high school. It should have been a happy day for them. There was one thing wrong. Betty Cooper wasn't with them.

"I wish that she was with us," said Archie Andrews. He was sad as he said that. He still missed her. He looked at Reggie, Jughead, and Veronica. They were as sad as he was. How long ago it was when they have to leave Betty behind?

"It's my fault that Betty have to stay behind with those Indians. If I didn't drove her into the woods, she will be still with us," said Veronica. The 3 men gave her the evil eye.

"Let's face it. The truth is that there is nothing that we can do about it. Betty has been captured by these Indians and she now belong to one of them," said Reggie. They tried not to think that one of the Indians is having sex with Betty. They have failed to save Betty from becoming a sexual pet of one of her indian captors. As a result, Betty will never return to Riverdale and they will have to live with that failure for the rest of their lives. The end, for now.