Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,617
Chapters:
7/7
Kudos:
1
Hits:
564

The Holy Week Visit

Summary:

During Holy Week, The Flying Nun decided to visit an old friend. She get a surprise when she get there.

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I hasn't created.

Chapter Text

It was a sunny day. It was the Monday of Holy Week, and most of the kids were at home with their parent. The Flying Nun was walking around the ground, noticing how quiet it was without the sounds of children running and playing. The Mother Superior walked toward the nun. She stopped near her.

"It's a good day, today. Most of our students are with their parents. Many of our sisters are going to visit their families. What are you planning for this week, sister?" asked the Mother Superior.

"I have no idea. My parents has been dead for years. I haven't heard from the rest of my family for years," answered the Flying Nun.

"How about spending time with Carlos? I know that you have been spending time with him. He might see you as a pest, but if he get in trouble, he knows that he can count on you to get him out of it," suggested the Mother Superior.

"It might be a good idea. He one of the few people who knows my secret," said the Flying Nun. she felt the winds blowing toward the town where most of the students live. She allowed it to pick her up, and flew in the direction that it allow her to do. The Mother Superior wish her luck. Knowing Carlos, she'll need it. To be continued.