Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
300
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
251

The Fanciest Hotel in Whitehorse

Summary:

Ray and Fraser arrive in Whitehorse for their honeymoon, with comedic results.

Work Text:

Ray walked into the hotel while Fraser got their bags. "Reservation for Kowalski," he said, looking around the 'fanciest hotel in Whitehorse', which was really just a Best Western.

The clerk glanced up, smiling. "Oh! You're our honeymooners! I upgraded you to our best room," she cheerfully said. Looking around, she asked, "Where's your new bride?"

Ray chuckled just as Ben walked up with the bags. "Umm, here he is. It's groom, not bride." He grew slightly concerned as the clerk's eyes went big. "That a problem?"

"Oh my," the clerk nervously said.

"Miss-" Ben started, though the clerk cuts him off before Ray can hold up a hand to indicate that he was taking care of it.

"It's not that," she said, unnecessarily adding, "Such a handsome couple. It's just that... Well, I may have put a few, umm, feminine touches in your room."

"Feminine like?" Ben prompted.

"Oh, you know. Bubblebath. Roses. Edible," she dropped her eyes, and her voice quieted, "panties and condoms."

"Well there's nothing wrong with that," Ben said, unnecessarily loudly. "Roses are quite fragrant, and make a beautiful addition. And I assure you that both Ray and I quite like a good bubble bath, as we-"

Ray instantly turned crimson, and grabbed Ben's arm. "Fraser, I'm sure she doesn't need that much detail." He glanced at the clerk, whose eyes had indeed grown a size or two.

"Very well," Ben added, taking the key from the clerk's outstretched hand. "And I'm sure that the, well, other items will provide sustenance for...honeymoon-type activities."

The clerk whimpered as Ray grabbed Fraser's arm. "Thanks," Ray said to the clerk, then shook his head, lovingly adding, "Freak" as he cornered Fraser in the elevator for a kiss, ignoring the red light of the elevator camera watching them.