Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,433
Chapters:
7/7
Kudos:
3
Hits:
518

The Mystery Of The Missing Coins

Summary:

Rare coins from Ireland are missing. Did a green skinned man stole them? That what Ellery Queen has to find out.

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I hasn't created.

Chapter Text

Ellery Queen couldn't believe what he was being told. The person who hired him, a grey haired male told him that a green skinned male has stolen rare coins from Ireland.

"Can you tell me what he looked like?' asked Ellery. He wrote on a notepad with a pencil. He looked at the opened safe.

"He has green skin and black hair. He was the side of a little kid and he wore all green. He also has black facial hair under his mouth," answered the grey haired male.

"You saw him opened the safe door. How did he do it?" asked Ellery. The grey haired man looked at Ellery. He wondered if he should tell Ellery how this man opened that safe door.

"I think he somehow know how to unlock the door. He only took the rare coins from Ireland. He left the other coins alone," answered the grey haired man. Ellery looked at the opened safe. The rare coins from other nations are still in the safe. This guy, whoever he is, only took the coins from Ireland. This was becoming an interesting mystery. To be continued.