Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    A crossover between Without a Trace and Law & Order: SVU.
    FBI agent Martin Fitzgerald wants to make a few changes in his life. He decides to explore the sexual feelings he has discovered he has towards men, and in the process meets a man who is happy to help him with this.
    He also wants a change from working in the missing persons unit. He gets the chance when he discovers one of the cases he's working on has similarities to a Special Victims Unit case, and works as part of the SVU team to solve the case.
    Little did he realize that these two different aspects of his life are about to intersect.
    I've put the series' together so that the end of season 7 of Without a Trace occurred around the same time as Season 15, Episode 6 (October Surprise) of SVU. It is based in the SVU universe, so should be readable by anyone who didn't see WIthout a Trace.
    This was my first ever attempt at NaNoWriMo, and it took me 2 weeks to write.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    51,768
    Chapters:
    6/6
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    4
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,149