Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2020-11-05
Words:
465
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
2
Hits:
656

The Saint Patrick's Day Party At The Children Center.

Summary:

Who will play Greenly, the Saint Patrick's Day elf? Bud or Lou?

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I hasn't created.

Chapter Text

"How are the plans for the Saint Patrick's Day party?" asked Bud. He and Lou has been planning for the Saint Patrick's Day party at the Children Center for days.

"It's doing fine. I've gotten almost everything in the list," answered Lou. He was glad that things has got smoothy, lately. He didn't want anything to go wrong.

"What didn't you get yet?" asked Bud. He was afraid of the answer. He remembered what happen at the Saint Patrick's day party, last year.

"I haven't found anyone to play Greenly the Saint Patrick elf. I don't know who to call to play him," answered Lou.

"How about me or you? We could save the center some money if one of us played him," suggested Bud. He was hoping that Lou would like the idea. Lou gave it some thought. Then, he turned to Bud.

"That's a good idea. We hasn't been able to get an acting job lately, but which one of us will played him, this year?" asked Lou. Bud has never thought about that. Only one person can play Greenly. He doesn't know who it will be. To be continued.