Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
248
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
4
Hits:
831

Invitation

Summary:

An innocent invitation to a birthday party brings our two men together.

Work Text:

Please follow the link in Author's notes. Sorry if you're not connected to the internet and cannot access this story. Submitting to this archive is not the easiest task and I find I just don't have the patience to do so anymore.

Thanks!

Story Excerpt:

Jethro was taking his first sip of coffee when the phone rang.

"Gibbs."

"Top of the morning to ya, Bossman, and what a glorious morning it is!"

Jethro carefully sat down his mug and pinched the bridge of his nose. It was too damn early for Tony's nonsense. He struggled to take several deep, calming breaths, but the maneuver didn't work. He glared at the phone instead.

How in the hell could anyone in their right mind be that damn cheerful so early in the morning? Tony obviously could and if that wasn't reason enough for a slap to the head then he didn't know what was. He made a mental note to deliver the punishment the second he laid eyes on the man.

"It's six am, DiNozzo," he barked. "What could you possibly want at this hour?" He picked up his mug of steaming Jamaican brew and squinted grumpily at the first vestiges of sunlight stealing their way through his kitchen window.

"Sounds like someone got up on the wrong side of the bed," Tony declared.

Jethro had no doubt the statement had been said with the famous DiNozzo smirk and that alone warranted another head slap.