Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Jack Sparrow/James Norrington, Jack Sparrow/Lieutenant Gillette, James Norrington/Lieutenant Gillette, and anyone else that comes to mind. In fact, if there's a pair you want to see, let me know and I'll see if I can weave it in.
    Archive: ask me first, please, and I'll be glad to oblige.
    Webpage: I ought to get one of those.
    Warnings: Underlying non-con, casual and manipulative use of sex, soft bondage, and all this is only so far; it's a WIP, and could get worse, or not, all depends on what the boys decide to get into. *wink*
    Disclaimer: No, they're not mine, never were, etc. etc., please don't sue me and all that jazz.
    Summary: A basic exploration into sex and its various uses, as well as various characters' relationships, actions, and reactions based on the primary vantage of various beds. Or other pieces of furniture, as the case may be.
    My Two Cents Worth: This is all a literary experiment, so let me know as the piece rolls on. Basically, I'm working on the idea of "what if". Or, in other words, a means to an end, the end always being some terribly unwholesome scene. The rules I set for myself: 1: ALWAYS sensible. Every action and reaction must sensibly, coherently follow the other based on the rules of psychology, humanity, physics, and circumstance.
    2: NEVER stray from that which was set forth in the film, excepting matters of history, accepting that Hollywood has the authority to fudge, and the writer does not grant herself that luxury.
    3: CONSISTENTLY check for continuity. Change things if necessary. (This could mean that, as time and writing pass along, the writer may end up editing a few things, for the sake of the tale as a whole.)
    4: ESCHEW superfluous verbiage. In other words, never use one word, if another is better. The writer refuses to rest satisfied with any writing until she is sure that it could not be expressed to her intents ANY OTHER WAY.
    So, with these rules set out, I drop my little man-pawns (and the woman-pawns necessary for supporting roles) out in the post-PotC world, approximately 1710-ish, (though the military uniforms give grand protest to that setting) wind them up, let them go, and write what I find.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    13,976
    Chapters:
    3/3
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    4
    Kudos:
    33
    Hits:
    2,777