Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
269
Chapters:
1/1
Hits:
403

Juliet's Hope For the Labfarm

Summary:

Juliet thought about the present and future of the Labfarm.

Work Text:

Juliet, a Visitor female who is disguised as a double of Julie Parrish, was checking over the assignments on her pad. She looked over the Labfarm. She knew that the force field and the bad smelling (to humans) black roses were doing their job of keeping the humans out. She knew that it won't last. Sooner or later, the humans will find a way to attack the Labfarm again. That is why she's planning to move it to the planet that the humans named Mars.

The problem is that Supreme Commander Brenda want the Labfarm to stay on Earth. She believe that moving it to Mars is a sign that the Labfarm is a failure. How could she convince Brenda that moving it to Mars might make it more successful. The humans hasn't mastered space travel yet. Moving it to Mars might be a better protection for it than Diana's force field or the black roses surrounding it. Then, Kimberly, a female Visitor disguised as a brown haired female human, walked toward her.

"Do you think that Brenda will agree with moving the Labfarm to the fourth planet, Wantu?" asked Kimberly. She saw the doubts in her aunt's eyes.

"I have no idea. After the attack by that ape, Ham Tyler, I live with the fear that this Labfarm will be attacked by the humans again. If that happen, I do not think that the Labfarm will recover from it," answered Juliet.

"I hope that they never will," said Kimberly.

"So do I," agreed Juliet, as they went to do their work for the Labfarm. The end, for now.