Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
249
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
1
Hits:
337

Life Love and S

Summary:

Maura in chains

Work Text:

      Maura sat in the dark the effects of the drugs had warn off and she was trying to remain calm. Part of her knew that Jane and the others would find her, there was another part of her that couldn't help but think this was the end. She tested the cuffs again the wouldn't budge. She couldn't pick the lock without something and that was when her resolve began to slip. As the darkness grew cold she began to think. Then she heard his voice deep in her mind she was his daughter. Patty O' Doyle gave her the strength to hold on.

     An hour later the lights where turned on, she tried to shield her eyes but the handcuffs made it impossible.

"Stay Where you are don't move."

"Who are you and why am I here?" She asked remembering her hostage training a course which she naturally aced.

"Don't talk to me or you wont get food or water he set the tray down." close to her but he had another set of chains he put one on her ankle then freed her hands. She made no move to stop him. He then turned and walked out of the room coming back he had a bucket in his hand.

"You are to go to the bathroom in this UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes." Her voice was small like a scared little girl. He turned and left the room. The lights where still on stoping her from trying to pick the lock.

 

 TBC....