Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
426
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
2
Hits:
432

Life Love and S

Summary:

The team rush to save Maura

Work Text:

     The room was filling with smoke Amber was getting high on Krptonite she had read that Superman had a weakness and that was it. She smiled knowing that saturating her body with the substance would make sure The Blue Boy Scout couldn't stop her. She had already decided who the next target would be she circled the picture of Dr. Maura Isles.

   ACROSS TOWN

       Jane had gone back upstairs she and Korsack where going thru the victims still coming up empty. This causing for their rising frustration.

"Each victim had nothing in common with one another." Frost spoke up from the  back. He tried each cell phone and came up empty handed. Jane slumped down in her chair hoping Maura was having a better run than she was.  Korsack looked over the board one last time he had a hunch but wasn't ready to voice it yet. As the evening wore on they decided to call it a night.

   Jane had gone down to pick up Maura hoping maybe to pick her brain if she had any news. When she got there Maura was nowhere to be found. She didn't panic until she found her phone *911* had been dialed.

    Maura came to with a splitting migraine she was handcuffed and her labored breathing gave her a bit of a fright, as tried to remain calm and get a handle on her bearings she tried to sit up. The last thing she remembered was one of the staff coming into her office he was new. Then something spraying her in the face, before she hit the ground she tried to dial out.

 

" Good Evening Dr. Isles. I trust you will enjoy your visit." The voice said as the lights came on she could see that know one could hear her scream

"Go ahead give it a whirl." The voiced chided

"They will find me." Maura said mustering up the courage she knew she had to hold on too.

"Not before you die." The lights where shut off and she was left alone in the dark. 

       Clark entered the police station and heard the news Maura was missing Jane had been going thru the survellience camera's and was now just finding the way the perp had gotten in.

"He's new I think his name is Carl or Ron"

"It's Camron he joined Dr. Isles team 6 weeks ago he checked out fine no warrants or arrests." Frost intoned

"He's too perfect" Korsack added.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Clark asked

"No, we'll handle this." Jane added as icily as ever.

           TO BE CONTIUED.....