Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
285
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
2
Hits:
606

Brenda And The Reports.

Summary:

Supreme Commander Brenda was reading the reports about the Visitor fleet when Lydia came in with her own reports.

Notes:

I don’t own any character that I hasn’t created.

Work Text:

It was the first week of August in the Earth year of 1985. Brenda, a Visitor female who have been disguised as a dark haired human female, didn't like what she was reading in her language. The humans have been given her people a lot of grief. It didn't help the cause of their survival that Amon and the Starchild has been telling her people that they should return to the stars. As a result, many workers have been asking for a transfer off Earth. to make it more of a crisis, there are not enough people coming to Earth to replace the ones who have left. Then, she heard the door opened. She turned around to see Lydia coming in.

"Do you want to hear what Juliet has requested?" asked Lydia.

"If it is about her request to move the labfarm to the red planet nearby, I have already heard about it," answered Brenda.

"Are you going to give it?" asked Lydia.

"No, because moving the labfarm will give the Leader or one of the judges the excuse they need to order Diana's death. I am not going to give them that excuse if I could help it. Let Diana fail on her own," answered Brenda. Lydia gave some thoughts about what Brenda has said. Then, she realized that Brenda was right in some way. Let the humans cause Diana to fail. This way, she can blame the humans for her failure before she will be send to her death.

"I am going to tell Juliet what you have decided. She have a right to know," said Lydia. Then, she left Brenda's office to leave Brenda with her own thoughts. The end, for now.