Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
269
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
784

Getting a Clue

Summary:

Starsky finally catches a clue as to Hutch’s feelings for him.

Work Text:

Please follow the link in Author's notes. Sorry if you're not connected to the internet and cannot access this story. Submitting to this archive is not the easiest task and I find I just don't have the patience to do so anymore.

Story Excerpt:

Being with Hutch all this time . . . it's like we're more than partners, more than friends, closer than brothers even. Hell, Huggy swears we're like an old married couple considering the way we carry on sometimes. And you know what? He's right. We are a couple. Just don't have the papers that make it legit.

I scratch at the three-day growth of whiskers on my chin and contemplate why this particular fact doesn't bother me. I come up absolutely empty-handed, which doesn't really surprise me. Of course, more than likely, I could have thought of a hundred reasons a while back, but like I said, things are different now. There've been too many brushes with death, too many women who, when it comes right down to it, never came close to loving me like Hutch does.

Hutch is my partner for life, in more ways than one, and I don't care one iota that the object of my affection comes equipped with a set of plumbing I've never fooled around with romantically. That just don't matter. I love Hutch with all my heart, and if that means learning how to suck dick or fuck ass, then so be it. Hutch is worth it.

"More than worth it," I whisper to the walls.