Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
227
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
1
Hits:
433

The Assignment.

Summary:

Beetle get assigned to fight ISIS fighters in a hostile land.

Notes:

I don’t own any characters that I hasn’t created.

Work Text:

Beetle Bailey looked over the land that he has been assigned to. Somewhere there are ISIS fighters waiting to kill him and his unit. Killer Diller was with him as well as some of the men from other camps.

"I wish that the Commanding Officer give the word. I want to kill those ISIS crazies," said Killer. Killer was given that nickname because he thought himself a lady killer. It was a joke among among the men of his camp, because Killer have bad luck with the ladies. His desire to kill the ISIS fighters gave another meaning to that nickname.

"These ISIS savages are behind these sand dunes. It's time to show them that we American soldiers are no paper tigers," said the Commanding Officer. He was a brown skinned male and went by the name of Hawk Sisco.

"It's time to show these savages what we are. CHARGE!" ordered Sisco. The men in Beetle's unit charge toward where their commanding officer has pointed them. As he ran toward his battle with the ISIS fighters, he promised himself that if he survive this battle, he will kill Orville Snorkel for sending him to this godforsaken land. It may be a promise that he won't be able to keep if he get killed in the upcoming battle. He prayed that he'll survive it. The end, for now.